Taipei, Tai-Pei

In normal times, I like to surf online and buy some items, especially plush toys. As for these plush toys, I usually give it to my girls, nephew or niece. Shopping on the internet, we have to choose a good buyer firstly. Toyswill gave me a very strong impression.

The pictures in this store are really taken and the shooting details can be enlarged, which can show the real quality, and the appearance is pretty. People dare to shoot their real items, which proved that they do have confidence to ensure the quality of plush toys.

I once bought a toy panda and after 8 days I received it. It is smooth and no fall of feathers. Customer service attitude is also very polite, which increased my satisfaction again. Therefore, I want to share this shopping experience here.

Review about: Toy.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Toyswill?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Kara Zapatos - Bad quality shoes, rude and impolite staff, Boss Kara is full of *** and so slow! Kara Zapatos "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Quibids tricks you into paying more $$$ Quibids "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..." Read more Closing My Account with TopHatter Tophatter "I have had issues with them three times, and I'm tired of their BS. This last one is the straw. I had ordered a silly item that all women hope..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more FitFlop - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. FitFlop "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more