In normal times, I like to surf online and buy some items, especially plush toys. As for these plush toys, I usually give it to my girls, nephew or niece. Shopping on the internet, we have to choose a good buyer firstly. Toyswill gave me a very strong impression.

The pictures in this store are really taken and the shooting details can be enlarged, which can show the real quality, and the appearance is pretty. People dare to shoot their real items, which proved that they do have confidence to ensure the quality of plush toys.

I once bought a toy panda and after 8 days I received it. It is smooth and no fall of feathers. Customer service attitude is also very polite, which increased my satisfaction again. Therefore, I want to share this shopping experience here.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of toy from Toyswill and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Toyswill to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Toyswill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Toyswill?

Comments

Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Tophatter - Several Rings And 3 Chains Bidding Review Tophatter "I purchased about $130 worth of jewelry, thrill that I got such a great price through bidding. So far 4 rings came and Im about 90% sure 3 out of..." Read more Fanatics - SCAM!! Footballpersonality @kissmarketonlineshop.com @globalccpay.com Fanatics "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Other Company - Shady business practices Other Company "I was hired to design a responsive website for victor the owner of "Marsh General Contracting" http://marshgc.com/ - as you can see his current/old website is down because the previous..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more